Questions & Answers
Through the siliconization process a water-repellent silicon coating on the inner glass surface is created. This application can be found in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Viscous and syrupy materials come off easily and quickly from glass walls and at the same time the surface of the glass bottles remain perfectly transparent.
Which primary packagings can be siliconized?
Glass vials of different kinds can be siliconized.
Which advantages has an internal siliconization?
- An interaction between the product and the glass can be prevented.
- Therefore the durability (stability) of your product can be increased.
- High restitution rate down to the last drop, depending on material.
- High dispensing reliability.
Has the siliconization any impacts on my product?
There are no concerns in terms of food safety.
How does the process work?
- Washing The vials are being cleaned by washing.
- Rinsing Clear rinsing.
- Siliconization The special emulsion of silicone oil is being applied.
- Fixing by heat The glasses are running through an oven.
- Packaging The glasses are being shrink wrapped immediately.
What is your minimum order quantity for siliconization of my primary packaging?
Starting with a daily production of 16,000 to 48,000 pieces.
After the filling of my product is there anything I need to watch out for?
There are no concerns, you can process your product in the usual way.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions on the internal siliconization.